Taal Volcano Eruption
It was an afternoon of January 12, 2020, when I have sent to Boundary of Nasugbu to come back to Manila. As we were on our way I couldn't help to admire God's creation of nature in that place. It's really awesome, but when I saw the different condominiums and subdivisions developed in that area I was upset. People destroyed God's creation! My heart is bleeding from thinking about why we should go this far. Just because of our personal interest, our greed, and pride, we can freely destroy nature. How I wish that someday these people who don't give importance to the beauty of nature and God's creation will realize the bad consequences of their actions.
But behold! I am destructed by the people on the sidewalk, seems there is something that they are watching, they look strange but anyway, I did not give so much attention to that thinking that maybe they are watching the beautiful scenery of Taal volcano. Because if you can only notice it's one of a kind and you will be hypnotized by its beauty, the one and only volcano sitting on the lake and it's so beautiful and we can say it is a Batangas pride.
I got off to Boundary to ride a bus when a voice somewhere calling our attention. "Stop going anywhere, Taal Volcano is going to erupt anytime from now". I thought he is just kidding and I didn't give so much attention to what he is saying. When I was on the bus, I realized it is not a joke, most passengers were in a hurry with their muddy and stinky clothes and we suddenly packed like sardines. As I looked outside I saw the dark ashes combined with whites going higher and higher. The traffic is jump-packed and seemingly there is no way to combat the heavy traffic. The people kept on piling on the bus till there's no more space to move and it's so hard to breathe.
I can't forget that experience where we just came from on a feast day to our relative's place for some enjoyment. Who can imagine that after having fun and enjoying the foods on the feast it will end up in those traumatic events!


Comments
Post a Comment